CelticStrm-Stock tagged me for a little questiony thing but I don’t want to post it on DA so I am putting it here! :P
1. Which would you choose: Dr. Pepper, Coke, or Pepsi?
I was a Coke drinker exclusively (never Pepsi or Dr. Pepper) but I quit drinking soda a few years ago and now it makes me sick, though sometimes I still crave it. I do still occasionally have Sprite of 7-Up but I don’t like Sierra Mist. In college I used to drink 3-4 Cokes per day.
2. What is the one song that puts you in a good mood?
Eye of the Tiger.
3. Have you ever blurted out something random to interrupt a quiet room? What was it?
This is about 75% of my social interaction in groups. I have almost no filter which is a constant source of embarrassment for my poor husband. Can’t remember anything specific, though.
4. Describe your perfect day:
Wake up when I feel like waking up, make stuff all day, have someone else prepare all the delicious foods for me, pet kitties, watch some Sailor Moon and go to bed when I’m tired.
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I like cats and dogs but right now I have two cats. When we get a bigger house and have a yard I will definitely want a dog again.
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Coffee with chocolate sprinkles (I particularly like the Hood and Breyers brands).
7. Who is the one celebrity you’d like to go on a date with?
Patrick Stewart, even if he’s old enough to be my grandfather.
8. What is your dream car?
I don’t really care all that much about cars. Sorry, that’s boring. I guess a car that runs on air would be nice because that would be cheap. Or a solar car or something. Paint it like Sailor Moon, too.
9. If you found yourself lost in the forest and met some Smurfs.. how would you react?
Assuming they were not hostile, I would attempt to make friends.
10. What horror movie freaked you out the most?
Hmmm… I really don’t like horror movies so I haven’t seen that many. I suppose Child’s Play really messed me up when I was like 5, and might be part of the reason I really don’t like a lot of dolls today.